Sunday, July 4, 2010

Continual efforts are a prerequisite to success.

I guess it's time. 2009 was my last teen year and I wasted it on boring procrastination. Now it's gone and I'm turning 20 in a few more months. Then 21 in a year and another few more months. If 19 was supposed to be sad goodbyes and 21 a celebration, then what is 20? The lost year? Second puberty?

Anyway, my keywords for me this year are mastery and improvement.

Mastery over my present self, in thoughts and in deeds. To control my urges and channel my efforts into something worthy and hopefully, lasting.

Improvements or rather the foundations of improvements for my future self. As is said in Romans 12:2: " Do not conform to this world any longer, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind."

I'm ready for my transformation now (:

A little reminder for me to stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment